1. For safety reasons, we need to limit the entry of parents/visitors during school hours. For this reason, students will be called to the front office when you are needing to early dismiss your child.
2.All entries into the building will require you to sign in and show an identification card.
3. Parents/guardians may visit with their child's teacher before school, after school and during the teacher's conference period with an appointment.
4. Please do not drop off or pick up your child in the parking lots or street if you are not getting down with them. Please go through the drop off lanes at any time.
5. Please do not park in the drop off lanes at any time.
6. No early release request will be honored after 2:30 P.M.
7. Transportation changes must be addressed with your child and with office staff before 8:00 A.M.
8. There will be no change of transportation addressed after 2:00 P.M.
9. Homework must be completed daily and returned to school next day.
10. The school phone number is (956)289-2366.
11. Cell phones are not allowed during the instructional day. There will be a $15.00 fee if a cell phone is confiscated.